Having a head full of hair is everyone’s desire. Some people have this looks asset by birth, but some people are not so lucky and afflicted by the genetic hair loss issue needs hair transplantation crucial to get the original hair back into the recipient bald area of the scalp. However, having healthy and shiny hair is a natural attribute that must prevent with care and concern; but genetically affected hair loss, named as Androgenic alopecia is only sorted out with the hair transplant procedure. The hair transplant cost involved in the procedure decided by a number of factors, such as the number of grafts, the extent of NW-baldness, applied technique as well as the performing Surgeon’s expertise.
The hair transplant in Rajasthan comes under the budget-cost that offers anywhere between 1-2 lacs regardless of grade, state as well as the status of physical condition of patient meet the modest cost option for receigving the proceure.
If you are having any hair loss issue regardless of their type and symptoms, it may cause a serious baldness issue to you. The best way to find the causes of hair loss and their treatment is to consult with an expert hair transplant surgeon to know more about the problem as well as the solution.
How to Identify the Androgenic alopecia or Alopecia areata:
It is recommended to hair loss patients to get a consultation with your hair loss Doctor and follow their advice. The consultation makes clear about the doubt and confusion about the causes of hair loss, either it is genetic or a temporary factor influenced loss. The hair transplant Surgeon performs the scalp biopsy to identify the causes and the type of hair loss. The problem occurs due to Alopecia areata got cleared via scalp biopsy and the needed treatment/medication is prescribed by the surgeon.
The Androgenic alopecia/Hereditary Baldness symptoms are jotted down below:
- Severe hair loss and hair thinning occurs predominantly
- Thinning of hair most predominantly in the area of the top, front, and the crown area of the scalp
- In men, it begins at the crowns, temple or both.
- It causes highest receding hairline tend to get a high forehead
- For women, it occurs mostly on the top of the head and a severe thinning presented rather than completely bald
- In men, hereditary hair loss causes an M-shaped structure that denotes the pattern hair loss and a wreath of the band remains on the back sides of the scalp that offers hair follicles for the transplantation.
The Signs of Alopecia areata are described below:
- Multiple spots affect all over the scalp area, including the safe donor zone as well as the areas where hair growth is experienced
- The bald patches grow abruptly all over the scalp area
- Hair loss is sudden that is difficult to find out in first look that’s why a scalp biopsy is recommended
- Hair is lost from some or all areas of the scalp in a round and small patches
Why Should You Opt for Hair Transplant Procedure is described below:
- It is a Permanent Solution: The hair transplant is a permanent solution as it offers live hair follicles by the process of extraction targeting from the safe donor area of the scalp. The safe donor area contains the DHT-resistant hair roots and never gets miniaturized. It is the only way to restore natural hair on the bald head that solves the issue permanently.
- It is Cost-effective Decision: Since it requires only one time that depends on the grade, state as well as the patient’s physical condition to restore natural hair, it is a cost-effective decision. Once you get the hair restoration surgery, it goes for life long and no need for further follow-ups or medications.
On the whole, we can say that the procedure of hair transplantation is a simple, safe, painless and scar less procedure that get rid the problem of pattern baldness permanently. This is a budget-friendly decision and requires only one time that saves our time, energy, and money in planning as well as acquiring the procedural needs.